Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday Sunshine

I know it's Sunday and a dreary day out. Yesterday, was beautiful. We had warm sunshine until about 3, then got cold and yucky. My daughter and family got here about 10:30 on Friday night. Course Cody was wound until after midnight. Saturday morning Kim, Cody & I headed to Conconully to the outhouse races. We had a ball. My nephew had a booth and outhouse. My granddaughters step-dad had one called the Greu of Poo Poo. So she & her siblings joined us. We sat on haybales until the races started. They were very funny. You ended up cheering for everybody. Still not sure who won. They had to haul snow in for the street to run the races. Let me tell you, I didn't get cold at all. Thought I might have to take my coat off. Before I go any farther, this is Cody and I. We love to snuggle before he goes home. Normally I'm the one taking the pictures.

Before I share, I need to give a big HUG to Elaine Cota for the wonderful package I received from her on Friday. She send a big bunch of layouts for the scrapbook, so many I'm not going to be able to share them all. Thank you so much, Elaine, these are wonderful and fit in beautifully.
This layout is the last made by me. It's from the "Imagine" book by CTMH. The papers and Inks are CTMH also. The base pages of both are from Bulk papers called More to Adore, also the layer papers, now retired. Love is stamped with the Rustic Alphabet on White Daisy cardstock. The matching page is from Dazzling Die Cuts, Winter Cozy with Cocoa ribbon tied on it. The top clip is a tab glued on, you could put it on another piece of paper and have it slide up the back for hidden journaling.
Everytime I try and edit this I lose a picture, so it's staying this way. Hope you like the picture and layout. Tomorrow I'll be featuring someone elses art, so be sure and come back.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment