Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 18 Scrapbooking

Today is the big day. Lots to do and not much time. We are meeting at 11:00 this morning to set up the auction items. There are some really great things. Come see for yourself.
Yesterday I said it was payday, guess I lied cause I didn't get a check. Was I miffed, you betcha. I hate it when they change things and don't say anything.
On to today's share. This layout comes from Katy Chalmers, a dear friend of Pattys. It's a real cute layout. I love the little butterflies. Nice and springy. I'm not sure of the company there from. They are nicely put together. I really want to thank everyone that helped put this album together. Without you it wouldn't have gotten done. I'll let you know tomorrow how much they bring. Keep your fingers crossed we get more that their worth.
Yesterday, we did see sun. Hope it happens again today. For those of you getting snow, be safe. Until tomorrow.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment