Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 8 Scrapbook Share

Missed yesterday, sorry. It was a beautiful day, had sunshine all day. Today is back to being dreary. Was a holiday, so no school. So I did my own playing with a scrapbook page for me and a card. I belong to a group called http://www.techniquejunkies.com/ and get techniques every two months, so I tried one out yesterday. When I get the card totally done I'll share. Was kind of like putting a puzzle together. The page I'm working on is my grandson and his first help deer hunting. He found the deer and his dad got it. I'll post after we finish our auction stuff.


Todays share is from my friend and sister-in-law, Charlotte Arns. She's a big lover of purple. If it'll fit in a layout she'll get it in there. The first page is purple checked paper with white daisies. The centers of the flowers are purple brads. The picture corners are metal and purple. It says Friends. The second page is pink plaid. The picture corners are metal also, it is covered with a acrylic sheet attached with purple brads. The saying says "a friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart". The flowers are white shaded with pink and have pink brads in the center. These were already in the album, so there is some glare.
Hope you enjoyed todays share and come back tomorrow for some more. Till then have a great day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment