Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 3



Yesterday was very productive. I got 6 pages completed. Just have to get a title done for one. Good thing most of them are just one word. I had an email from one of my followers and fellow CTMH consultants this morning donating 31 pages of layouts. I am so thrilled, this just about brought me to tears. People can be so generous at times like this. I've had some of my customers and friends also donate pages. It's going to be a full book or maybe two. I want everyone to know how thankfu I am for the help. I'm sure whomever gets this will be thrilled.

Here's my share for the day. This paper is from a Speciality pack from a few years ago called Promise of Spring. The layouts are from "Cherish" - Pleasing Paradigm. I didn't put a title on it, as I thought maybe they would want a wedding picture on it or something to do with Spring. The papers are Smokey Plum, Olive and Bamboo. Everything is CTMH. The flower is a cut out from the pattern paper. Now if I could just do this well on getting my own layouts done. I might get caught up on 60 years of pictures. I might just have to buy this album and put my pictures in it. That would empty some of my picture boxes. Best thought I've had for a while.
Well, it's off to do laundry and a little house work. We're having kids this weekend. They have outhouse races going in Conconully and we need to go cheer my nephew and his team on. That means little guy needs to be able to get to his bed (which has jeans all over it). Have a wonderful day and come back tomorrow to see some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment