Sunday, January 31, 2010

Final Report

You can't imagine the amount of people we had for the auction. At one time it was standing room only. It was wonderful. We had 30 silent auction items. One being the smaller of the two albums. It brought $50, which was pretty good for the amount of stuff. I only had time to put in one bid. For the live auction we had 85 items. That album went for $70, which was sad cause it was worth way more. Somebody got a heck of a deal. I stayed in until $50 then got busy and couldn't bid and sign up people too. The table I worked had the dinner sales too. We served right at 200. That's alot of Indian Taco's. The kitchen crew did a great job. The total for the everything was a little over $11,000. That was great and Patty was very appreciative. She looks great and has a tremendous attitude. All in all it was a very nice evening. The committee was and is thankful for all the great participation and thoughtfulness of everyone. Thank you to all my wonderful Close to My Heart friend and Consultants for your help on the albums.

I'm only going to share one more set of pages from the book today, then it'll be back to some of the goodies I'm whipping up. Like a swap that needs to go in the mail tomorrow. The stamping on this page is called rolling. You stamp in your light color and then roll your stamp in a dark color. For fall leaves it a great technique. This page is done on CTMH Goldenrush, Barn Red and retired Olive background paper. The word is done in sponging and cut out. These are from Elaine's box. The right side is sponged on the white squares and stamped with leaves The larger white is just stamped the leaves and a background stamp. As the album is gone, I can't tell what color all the leaves are, but the main colors are Barn Red, Goldrush and Olive. I truly hope you've enjoyed the pages from the albums. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again.
Big hugs,
Bobbi


No comments:

Post a Comment