Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 7 Scrapbooking



It's clear this morning. Cleared up yesterday and started warming up, was in the 40's. The water in the driveway is starting to go down. My car is still in the shop. Hope it's done today, as it's a work day. Not sure what we'll do today, may take some stamps and inks. I know some of them have run out of pages.

Here are today's pages. The layout was taken from CTMH's "Imagine" book. The layout is called Sweet Symphony and done on the Cocoa Cafe collection, all CTMH. The colors are: Base page, Colonial White, the others are: Sweet Leaf, Cranberry, Bamboo and Cocoa. I used Cranberry embellishments and Cocoa ribbon. The title on the top page isn't done yet. I'll do it on Sweet Leaf with the Circut, it'll say Christmas. I didn't leave a spot for journaling, so I'll just slip a small piece of one of the colors and the person can put it where they want it.
I may not have time tomorrow to post as Cody is coming for a visit and we're going to the Outhouse Races for the day. Have just a little house work left to do. So better get at in, kind of slept in this morning.
Until next time, have a great weekend. Do something fun.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment