Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 13 Scrapbooking



Sorry about yesterday, it just got away from me. We spent the morning going through my husband's old pictures. His daughter was here Saturday night and wants to do a slide show for the family reunion in June. That took us hours. Then the games were on for the playoffs. Not really my thing, so I did some laundry and general cleaning.




I have the second album almost done. Have a couple pages to finish. Some of the pages had only one page, so I tried to match them so we had a double layout. I'll let you know which ones. Today's layout is for a baby girl. It's done from a kit and very cute. There are alot of brads used and some eyelets. I love the stickers, just wish we had some baby girls. Our baby girl is 11 now and a true tween. She thought these were adorable. She said, "Grandma buy the album and we'll borrow some girl baby pictures." What a nut! Now if they'd of been blue, it would be mine. I'm still working on Cody's baby album and he's 4.
We had an inch of snow last night. Is trying to melt this morning. I don't mind the snow, just the mess. I truly hope some of you can use the ideas on these layouts. Email me your blog or pictures I'd love to see what you've created.
Until tomorrow, Big hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment