Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 17 Scrapbooking

We are getting right down to the end, before the Auction. Have the auction list typed, all I need to do now is add to it if new things come in. Working on getting the silent auctions list together. I'll be taking my computer and printer with me so we can get these all done up before the auction. I'm going to thank the committee on here as they have done a fabulous job. Thanks to Shag Hauf for getting most of the auction items; Jim and Mary Murrah for heading it all up; Marnie Cleveland, Pam Peasley, Kellie Lamb, Katy Chalmers & Mike Cusick for all their work of gathering auction items and putting together all the paper work. To all the others that will do the auction work and dinner. I takes alot of people to pull something this big off, but it can be done. We are not only helping a family, but helping to fight cancer. If your coming on Saturday night, dinner is at 6, auction starts at 7. Be sure and wear pink.

Here's todays share it comes from Mary Murrah, who is Patty's aunt. She did an excellent job using Silhouette Level 1 from CTMH. On the left layout she has a My Stickease saying Family on the top right. For the picture mats she has a thin piece of Bamboo colored lace down the right side of each. On the right page is a piece of lace running diagonally down it,covering the edge of the papers. The words say, Then and Now. The little oval and rectangle could have names or anything in them. These are simple but very classy.
I'm off to get some of my chores done and head for a school meeting. Hope it's a good one. Doesn't matter it's payday. That always makes for a good day. You all have a great one and I'll post my last layout tomorrow and let you know the results on Sunday.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment