Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 11 Scrapbook

I'm so excited, received another package in the mail. This time from Martine Morris. It was loaded, had 2 scrapbooks and a bunch of pages. Thank you so much Martine. I think we can fill one of the scrapbooks.

Last night was a meeting of the Auction committee. Man, we have gotten alot of things donated. Some from people that have never donated to one of our auctions. The only thing left to get is some food items for the Indian Taco's. We have one meeting left next week to put together the auction list. I've got it kind of started on my computer. We'll be taking off it to do a silent auction too, so it could get interesting.

Todays share is from the Elaine box. It's a random stamped page done in Hydrangea with the Elegant Floral stamp set now retired by CTMH. The papers are Olive and Hydrangea. The buttons around the corners make it very eye catching. The sister page uses the torn edges technique. Sorry for the glare, but had already put them in the sleeves. I'm thinking seriously about bidding on this item myself. I've got lots of pictures that would work on these pages.
Enough ramblings for today. The weather is still clear, but still have a wind. Hope those of you in California and Arizona are handling the rain and winds in safe places. Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment