Friday, January 8, 2010

Little Books



Still cold out, suppose to snow later today. Usually blows right over us when they say we're getting snow. Today I'm going to work on some scrapbook pages. I'm putting together a scrapbook for an auction for a friend. I've put out the word for pages, but should be a head of the game just in case I don't get many. I have alot of papers never out of the package, along with embellishments that came with them, so that's what I'm using. I'll take pictures and post some of the pages as I don't know how to scan and stitch.


I made some more little books yesterday. Today I have 2 to share. The first is a cute little tea post. Not sure who made the stamp. The paper is from a Walmart book of Textured paper. When I started I was going to make the inside pages so they could all be tied to the handle. When I got done cutting, I had circles and no handles. Back to the drawing board. Good thing I had some matching brads. Things like this happen to me alot. The theme of this book is " Your favorite beverage". I should say I like Huckleberry tea and spiced tea, that's about it. Coffee is my biggy.

The next book is a house. That was fun. I'm not really artsy when it comes to drawing something. I do alot of visual drawing, looking at a picture and copying it. This was looking at a stamp and using it for my pattern. It worked, but is totally a basic, easy book. You be the judge of my simplicity. The paper on this is CTMH and the stamp from Clear Stamps. The theme is "The Joys of Home". This gives the stamper alot of room for creativity. If making these types of books is something you might be interested in, email me for more information. It's alot of fun and you meet ladies from all over the United States.
Well, I better get started on my day or it'll be time to head from school and I won't have anything done. Thanks for stopping and come again.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment