Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday

Being going strong this morning. Went to my granddaughters first basketball game of the year. She played really good. Sprained her pointer finger, but kept playing. They lost 24 to 16. It was a 5th grade game and they played Brewster. My son was the coach this week. He usually does the clock or is assistant coach. Now I'm good till next Sat. Came home and down loaded some of the pictures of the layouts I've done for the scrapbook I'm doing for auction. For the next week I'll share a 2 page layout each day. This layout is for 2 photos each. They are done with retired CTMH paper, stamps and ink. The stamp set is a rubber double stamp. This was alot of fun to do. The ribbon is actually the fuzzy yarn you use to make scarves. It matched the inks really well and just about any kind of pictures can be put on these 2 pages.
I hope you like them and enjoy my attempts and this scrapbook. See you tomorrow with 2 more. Have a great afternoon.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment