Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

Today and everyday we should thank the men and women that have and do fight for our Freedom. So don't forget to say Thank you to the men & woment that serve this great nation of ours. Fly your flag and be proud to be an American.


I've been trying to clean and organize my little crafting space so that I can see what I have and know where things are. As I was cleaning I ran across a bunch of precut cards. Some I wasn't sure what the cards were suppose to look like as of course I didn't leave a sample in the bag. The one I'm sharing today was for a class I did about 3 years ago. I think I saw a card like it in a magazine, but I'm not sure. I had enough pieces cut to make 5 cards. All materials used are retired CTMH, Majestic Mountain cardstock & backgound papers. There is no stamping. I used a fake diamond for the tie tac. It's a 6 X 6 card. These were for Father's day. Very simple and kinda cute. I'll probably use it for a man's Birthday card as both my dad & father-in-law have passed. My dad only wore western shirts so he wouldn't have appreciated it, even though he wore these when he was young.
Have lots to do in the next 2 weeks as we, meaning sister, sister-in-laws & I, are doing a craft show. Everybody is doing something different. Told them our sign would say Menagerie. Except it's not wild animals, just an assortment of stuff. I'm still making little dog blankets. I have 2 completed that I shared a while back. One of which is sold, yea! for me. So I have 2 more in the making. If your out and about stop in at The Agreplex on Sat. Nov. 21st from 9 to 4 and check it out. There will be about 40 vendors, with a variety of items.
Guess I've rattled on enough. Thanks for stopping by, come by often.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment