Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quiet Time

Our house is very quiet today. After having a 4 year old for two weeks, the quiet is very loud. I'm missing him already, but know he'll be back for Thanksgiving.


Finished week three of my scrapbooking class at the school. Some of the students are doing an awesome job. I have some boys that think more is better, so we will be doing a little cutting back on some of their layouts. So far we've just used stickers as I'm a little nervous about stamping with them. I fear for my inks. Silly me! Think we'll try it next quarter.


The card I'm going to share now is one we did at the Christmas Card Workshop awhile back. I just found it buried on my desk. The images and saying are from the stamp set Snow Friends by CTMH. I love this set and find myself using it alot. The background is from Aspen Level 2 and the ink/markers are also CTMH. I stamped the image on White Daisy and a piece of vellum. Then colored both the same. In order to get it to look like a reflection you have to turn the vellum over, so that they match. I'm really hoping this makes sense. If not email me. The ribbon is from JK Ribbon.
I hope your enjoying my rambling and card shares. I do scrapbook, just haven't taken pictures of the layouts. I have some winter ones to share. They were made using the layouts from the Cherish and Imagine books. I haven't invested in the Reflections, Wishes or Originals books yet, but will sometime soon.
Have a wonderful day and come back soon,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment