Friday, November 13, 2009

First Snow

Woke up this morning to snow coming down. Wouldn't you know it would be on Friday the 13th. I am not excited at all, hate driving in this stuff and have to work this afternoon. Hoping it'll melt by then.

Yesterday, I completed both my doggie blankets, I'll take pictures later and share. I think there real cute. We don't have dogs, just cats. Now saying that, we have a new one. A little black male wondered in the other day. Our siamese isn't sure if he likes him or not. We did see him bring this little one across the field. So, now we have Pete (Siamese ally cat) and Jake (field cat). We seem to have this thing where animals are concerned. When we don't want any one shows up. They are going to have to learn to travel.

The card I'm sharing today is from the image swap I'm in. I don't know who the stamp is by, but it was tough to come up with something to put on it. I used the masking technique and stamp rolling to stamp the trees, from Beauty of Christmas, retired CTMH. The ink used was Garden green with Ponderosa Pine for the trees and saying. The bottom and top were colored with Cranberry marker. The hanger with Sunflower. I then used a double stick paper and covered it with fine beads from my stash. The background paper is from a Christmas pack from CTMH that's now retired and Cranberry cardstock. The brads are from the Essential from CTMH. The ribbon is from my stash. I've never used beads before so this was pretty cool and a good learning experience. These little beads like to travel when using them. The beads seem to mute everything I think.

Well, it's time to get off here and get busy for the day, so I'll have more to share later on. Have a great day, with or without snow. Come back again.

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment