Sunday, November 8, 2009

Snowman Share

It's been a long day already and it's only 2 p.m. Got to play waitress today at the Eagles. Probably should tell you, I've been a member of this organization for the last 35 years and don't know what the word "No" means when I'm ask to volunteer. My husband & I do alot of dinners, because he a good meat cook. One of my friends, Anita, loves to call and say help. She knows I'm a push over and will help her on breakfast in a pinch. Really it's kinda fun. You get to visit with alot of people you don't see on a regular basis. I even invited 2 people to Thanksgiving dinner. You'll hear more about our Thanksgiving as it gets closer. We sometimes do things a little different.



Today is my youngest brother's birthday and I forgot to scan his card before I sent it. So for today I'll use one for a swap I'm in. This is the image swap, so if you know who this stamp is by please let me know. The paper is Hydrangea from CTMH, I ran it through the cuddlebug using the snowflake folder, then sanded it. The hat is colored with Hydrangea marker and the stars with Sunflower marker, again CTMH. I took some White Daisy cardstock and ran it through the cuddlebug for the white using the same folder and stamped with a customer Connections Club give away by CTMH from a few years ago. The snow flakes were all stamped with that set and cut out and glued to look like a wreath. A White Daisy Organdy bow completes the card. Coming up with something for this image was a real challenge for me. I went though 2 Card Making magazines before combining two different cards to get this one. I'm still trying to find my niche when it comes to card making.


Come back again soon and leave a comment on my progress in the card making field.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment