Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandparents Layout

Had thought I'd posted yesterday, then looked and saw that I hadn't. So today, I might just post twice. Yesterday was pretty busy as I'm still trying to get ready for the craft show. Plus clean the house alittle for company, not really company, family. They'll be here on Sat. evening. I'm getting pretty excited about that. We always have so much fun together.



This mornings share is of my youngest grandson's birth. The layout is from the book "Cherish" by CTMH, it's called Visual Texture. The papers are all CTMH, Buttercup, Chocolate, Dutch Blue card stock and the background paper is from Free Spirit level 2. I'm not sure who the stamps are by as I've had them forever. The sticker is from a book with baby saying in it, threw the cover away so don't know who it's by. The layout on the bottom is of my former husband and his wife, the one on the top is of my son-in-laws mother (the red head), my sister (in white) and me. These layouts are for Cody's album, that's why it's of both sides. As you can tell for me it was very emotional when he was born, I think I'm pretty emotional all the time. Anyway I like how these layouts turned out.

I found a saying this morning that I really like and it's fits my life pretty well. Hope you enjoy it. "Life is a journey not a guided tour. So don't miss the ride and have fun, you don't get a second chance."

Have a great day, come back soon.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment