Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Morning

It's been a few days since I've been here. Today is the last day for the grandson until Thanksgiving. He went hunting with his dad the other day and spotted a buck for dad to shoot. They came home with a 5 by 4 point. It was the first time he had ever been hunting. What a thrill.


While they were gone I got to play a little. I'm in a swap where we send images to others and they make cards for us using our images. Not sure who the image belongs to, but it's very cute. The background is the shave creme technique using 2 blue reinkers and a purple. This technique was done with my class at school and this was the test piece. The left side bottem is a piece of vellum with flecks in it. The side piece is from my stash, with some snowflake brads I've had for a while. The saying is from CTMH Christmas Scripts, it's retired I think. The bears and sled were colored with CTMH markers.
Hope you enjoy the card. I've been working on some layouts and others cards that I'll get posted as soon as I can.
Have a wonderful day, come back anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment