Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Plain Jane Card


Bet that caught your attention! This is the card I've been talking about, the last of the image swap cards. He's a very cute snowman, not sure what stamp company makes him. The card is done with all CTMH papers, Desert Sand & Cranberry. The background paper is from Everlasting (retired) Level 2 and the stamp from Christmas Scripts (retired). It is done with black embossing, the brads are Cranberry. When I started with this image, I want to make a shaker card, but those are very hard to mail and I'm not to sharp on how there made. Really need to watch some one. Although I did have pictures to go by, it looked funny when I did. So this is what I did instead. The snowman is colored. His hat is in Gray Wool and Gray Flannel. The scarf is Olive and Cranberry markers, all CTMH.
I probably won't be around for a day or two, as today is the Craft Show, I set up last night. Of course I didn't sleep well as I'm always nervous, just praying I make my table money back. There are quite a few crafters, 48 in all. We had to expand into the big part of the Plex to fit everybody. I saw quite a variety of things. Hope I don't spend more than I make. I'll try and take some pictures. After I'm finished with that my brother & sister-in-law will be here. Then tomorrow we girls are stamping all day. My dining room will be a mess, but that's ok. We have a good time, and I'll have more to share.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. If your traveling drive careful.
Thanks for stopping by and come back really soon,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment