Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mask Frame

Good morning,

No new snow this morning, I'm so glad. Driving wasn't to bad yesterday, just wet roads, which I can handle. My classes went fine. Each day I gain more children. Have 6 in each class. Love that I have some boys interested. Hoping after Thanksgiving I get a few more and they stay with me as I want to cover their notebooks in cloth to make them look like albums.



Today's share is from the image swap, only a few more cards to share in this swap. This is a real cute snowman, not sure who he's by but there is just a bit of Cranberry and Bamboo ink on him. the Mask Frame is from Technique Junkies. The background is stamped with Cranberry and Bamboo snowflakes from the Winter's Magic set Hostess set that's retired from CTMH, then sponged with both colors and layered on both. The ribbon is from my stash.


I have 2 more cards from this swap then I'm going to have to get busy. Which will happen big time the Friday after Thanksgiving. That day the sisters get together and make our Christmas cards. I should explain, I have a sister and 2 brothers, but have gotten 2 more sisters from them. Anyway, we always inviting our girls to join us and sometimes we get a taker, mostly the daughter-in-laws. But we have a ball, we usually go all day while the guys watch football. It's a fix it yourself food day, because of all the leftovers. We have ended up making as many as 30 cards a piece. We could probably make more but we talk alot and giggle. Course our critics take a break and tell us what we need to do to some of the cards. It's just a wonderful day of family closeness that we all enjoy. Each year it's some place different, next year may be the National Street Drag Finals in Las Vegas.


Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings and checking out my cards. Until next time, have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment