Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mrs. Santa

Company arrived safe and sound last night. Had a super icky day at the Craft Show. Lots of "Looky Lou's", not many buyers. Our booth made about $80 for 5 of us. Hope the next one goes better, I'd really like to get rid of some of this stuff. Had lots of fun visiting after family got here.




Today, my sister, sister-in-law and I made cards. Sunny made 13, Kim made 25 and I made 9. Most of Kim's were the same and done on the Cuttlebug, with some stamping of sayings. Sunny's were a mix of both. Mine were some that I had already cut and 3 were new.

This card is one of the new 3. The stamp is from I Brake for Stamps. The backgrounds of the 3 are all different. This one is Christmas Balls folder, Cuttle Bugged on Iridescent vellum. It really shines, the image is backed with Cranberry from CTMH and stamped on White Daisy. It was also colored with Cranberry, Topiery, Parchment and Baby Pink all CTMH. The fur on 2 of them is done with Prisma Glitter and the other one with Delta Decorative Snow. I think she's pretty cute. The one with the snow has blond hair. Cranberry brads were used on all three. The inside says " May your Merry be Very", not sure who it's by. Needless to say we had a great time. Will do it all again on Friday. Maybe I'll get more done then.


Tomorrow we are off to Wenatchee, window shopping, while Sunny goes to a class. Hopefully my daughter-in-law, Lorrie, can join us for lunch. Then we'll hit Costco and head home.


Until next time, have a wonderful couple of days before the cooking starts. Come back again.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment