Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Torn Frame

It's a sun shiny day today. The weatherman predicts snow, but it looks pretty clear to me. When you live in the Northwest things can change in an hour. It's very quiet here this morning. Chuck has gone to friends in the hills and won't be home until this afternoon. So I get to clean house while he's gone and make mincemeat for pies. Cooked my meat yesterday, now have to grind it and get some raisins and an orange for it. I'm not keen on citrus fruits, meaning those kinda jelly ones, so I use a real orange and rind plus apples. It tastes more like a meat pie. We did this as a family a few years ago. This year we want to make cards and not work all the time, while their here. Anyways, that's my plan for today. Put the sewing machine away, so those projects are done for awhile.


On the todays share, this is a card I did for the image swap. Love the snowman image, don't know the company for this, sorry. I colored it with Sunshine Yellow, Dutch Blue, Desert Sand & Cranberry markers. Then layered on a piece of Polished Stone paper. (The polished stone technique is done in blues and silver). I made the Torn Frame from Desert Sand Cardstock and used Moonstruck to distress the edges. The put a Moonstruck ribbon around it. All inks and papers are CTMH. I really liked the card, hope the owner of the image likes it too. I have one card left to share of this swap and it's pretty plain jane. Most of my cards are, but I like them.
Only a couple more days until the Craft Show. I'm still trying to get my ducks in a row as my friend, Mary would say. I'll try and post some pictures of some of the things later today.
Have a great day where ever you are, come back real soon, ya hear.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment