Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Layout Share



Last night we went to a Oyster Feed at the Eagles. I ate way to much. It was so good, I bought a jar of left overs so we can have them tonight. Seafood has to be one of my most favorite foods. They had a fairly good crowd and the money raised went to a good cause. Chuck was asked to do the New Years Eve Prime Rib, so that's where we'll probably be for New Years although I perfer to be home, cause I get up early and watch the Rose Parade. Love that parade, have since I was little. Went to it twice while I was in high school. What an experience.


On to todays share. This is a layout I did awhile back of my daughter and grandson. They visited us when we wintered in California/Arizona. These pictures were taken at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. The paper used is CTMH Beach House level 2 with Dutch Blue & Desert Sand card stock. The words were cut on the Cuttlebug. The embellishments are small seashells. We had such a great time that day. Cody loved it. We also did pictures with the tigers, I'll share them later. As you can tell I'm not a frilly layout person. I like to keep thing clean and simple. I have so many photos it's hard to pick which pictures to use.
I hope you enjoyed my first layout. Come back often.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment