Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Workshop Share

All I can say is I've been busy working on these layouts. I did get all my laundry done, so far that's been it. Today I'm working on an apron for my husband to wear in his shop. He's been ruining his jeans with all the fine sawdust so we decided on an apron. I've had the material quite awhile so since I'm off the next couple of days I might as well get on it.


Here is my share for today. It's the first of the 4 pages we're doing at the workshop on the 20th. The first 2 pages are from the You Rock Workshop on the Go. The page design is by Jeanette Lynton of CTMH. I used Sunflower embossing powder on the C & P as they didn't show up. The flourish stamp is from the stamp set Playful Flourishes. I also embossed them and added sparkles to the swirls. I did change the layout by using different embellishments than what's on the original. The pictures are from my granddaughters 4th grade County Spelling Bee. I'll share page 2 tomorrow.

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment