Friday, March 19, 2010

Being Lazy

Don't know what else to call the last few days, but the title. I haven't really been doing anything real productive other than the normal stuff. You know dishes, floors and laundry. I got all my swap stuff in the mail, so what do I do but join another swap. So now I'll be making some new cards.

The share today is from the last swap. In the swap you had to use white, orange, purple and green. I used White Daisy cardstock as a base, Orange, Amethyst and Topiary, all CTMH inks. I learned the technique at a stamp class given by Stampland Chicago. You use painters tape and block of areas, then brush in on. You try not to overlap to much. It gives a pretty cool look I think. The face stamp is from Rubber Stampede and the statue is from Auntie Amy's. The brads are from CTMH. You can barely see the saying in the lower purple, the stamp is from Pixie Affirmations and satys "Find peace within".
Hope you enjoy. Come back again. I'll be missing for the weekend as my grandsons are coming. One is 20 and the other 4. I'm looking forward to it. Hope to get some good pictures to share in a layout. Until next time. Have some happy times.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment