Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring


Yesterday was absolutely beautiful. You can always tell it's spring when I put on a dress, which happened yesterday. Haven't been brave enough to check on all the flowers, but the last time I looked the iris were up. Couldn't find my tulips, so maybe I'll check them out today.

Have 2 swaps I'm doing and have them done and it's not even the end of the month. The one I'm sharing today is a spring one. You've seen the background before, it was from the backgound/embellishmen swap. In this swap you had to use a circle. I used my scallop punch and vawla there's a circle. The paper is Sunny Yellow and was stamped with a retired set in Sweet Leaf, these are all CTMH. The ribbon is from my stash. Very simple and springy.
That's all for today, come back tomorrow and see what I'm up to.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment