Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finishing Projects

Yesterday was beautiful outside. Did I work out there no, I scrapbooked and looked out the window. I also while looking for something for one of my pages found a project that needed finished. It was a swap I was in about different embellishment we sell/sold and how to use them. Also one about using the Coluzzle templates. I made to little books out of them. The embellishment one is pretty big, thick. Anyway, I decided that today I'd share the one I did for the swap. This is all Close to My Heart products. It's a 6 X 6 White Daisy cardstock base. The stamp sets used are Little Boys and Flyin High. The textured paper is from the Majastic Blue paper pack level 2. Crystal Blue was stamped on. Under the little Robot is the birthday information. I used Bamboo waxy flax to tie the two papers together. For those that can't read what it says, here goes.
Photo clips come in a variety of colors. If you don't hae the color you want, heat one with your heat gun and dip it in embossing powder (be sure to use your tweezers to hold it ). These clips can be used to hold pictures, as closures or for decoration. A fun item to have in your stash and to use to give a little bling. This was computer generated. I hope this share will give you more ways to use these little clips.
This is it for today, come back you just never know what I'll show you next. I'm starting to sort though stuff and organize, hee hee. I'll never be that. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment