Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last Card for this Swap

It's a beautiful morning here. Hope the sun is shining for you all. I'm really loving the sunshine. Need to get out in the yard and do something, but it need to get about 10 degrees warmer. I put out a slip at school to do a parent scrapbooking class in the evenings and have already had some takers. If you know anyone wanting to learn the basics this is the class for them. They get to use all of the stuff the kids use, scissors, glue, circut. I will bring ink and stamps for them to use also. All they have to furnish is pictures. Have them call Vicki at East or leave a message there for her.


On to today's share. This is the last card in the background/embellishment swap. They went in the mail yesterday. The main background is a spider webish dark green on light green. Very pretty, probably should have done the embossing on it and used the green as a background for it. The gold leaves are the embellishment. I used them on one of the other cards. They are very fine to work with and self sticking so you have to be real careful. I love this stamp set. It's called Faith, it's retired from CTMH. The saying says Trust in the Lord with all thy heart. This would make a nice Sympathy card. The hands and saying are all gold embossed.


I got my new paper yesterday and have my layout started for the workshop. It's 4 pages, I'll share when I get one finished. I love this paper. I think when you see it you'll like it too. Hope you enjoyed today, stop back again.

Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment