Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Card Swap

It's another beautiful day. Tashia called last night from Homer, Alaska, it was cold and they had 2 foot of snow. She was not a happy little girl. I think she forgot they still have winter we start spring. She will be down for summer vacation. Today was Jakes day for the vet. He was pretty cranky cause he couldn't eat or go outside. Yowled when he first got in the car. Think it was the first time for him. It sure won't be the last as he's going to travel with us. He starts is leash training the end of the week.

Today is a card I made using a background and embellishment that was sent for the swap. The scan came out a little dark. The first background is Orange (CTMH) cardstock, with Sunny Yellow (CTMH) on top. The next is the background I got, it's tones of oranges and yellows with a sparkling of gold. I cut it in 3 equal pieces and layed it out.That's a sploch of the gold by the butterflies antenna. The butterfly is stamped in Sunny Yellow and kiss & twisted with Orange on the wings. Inks are CTMH. The antenna is Black marker. The flower is Orange felt with a sparkle, the ribbon is a goldish color. I'll share the other card tomorrow. I still have 2 to figure out. There is no school tomorrow afternoon, so maybe I can work on them then.
Have you noticed I haven't been grouching about the kids forgetting pictures. It's a new quarter and the kids in the class love it. We got a Circut to use for some cute embellishments and letters. These kids work real hard on their layouts and they look great. It's a fun class.
Well, it's off to school I go. Thanks for stopping by, come by again.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment