Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Swap Card

Sorry about not posting yesterday, I did some blog hopping. Got a lot of inspiration from the blogs. CTMH has a Stamp of the Month so some of the consultants (60) do a blog hop with the same set. It's amazing, you never see anyone come up with the same idea. They all love one of the new paper packs that came out called "You Rock". Mine is coming today and I can't wait. I'm going to use it for a Scrapbook Workshop the middle of the month. I've found as I get older I really like the bright colors and some of the wilder paper. It's fun to come up with things to do with it and pictures to put on it. I'll share it when I get it done.

Todays share is another card from the background embellishment swap. My background is Sunny Yellow cardstock (CTMH), then the one sent. This backgound is done with a cuttlebug, not sure of the name. It was clear embossed and colored. I used the yellow ricrac that came and the blue flower and button. I tied waxy flax throught the holes in the button. I stamped the Many Thanks from a box of stamps I got at Micheal a long time ago, with Moonstruck (CTMH) and stuck it under the flower. Sometimes it's really hard to decide what to do with what is sent to you. This swap has been kind of hard. You'll see that with tomorrows share.
Thanks for stopping, come back again.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment