Thursday, March 11, 2010

Page 2 of Workshop

Wow! Time really got away from me today. All in all it was a good day, managed to get alot done. Course I probably filled my plate to full again. This morning I tried to finish my husbands apron. I broke 5 needles trying to get the straps on. Had to leave it and go to a meeting with the Gambling Commission for the Eagles. Never thinking it would be for 4 hours. Brought home some dailies to reconcile. Got home and finally finished the apron. The school called for a Classroom Management Class at 3:30 so off I went to that. A hour class lasted 2, was very interesting. You always learn something new. Then came home and worked on the reconcilations. Did manage to watch Survivors and CSI Las Vegas.

Now for todays share. It is page #2 of the Workshop. I'm still doing the You Rock papers. Love the wild colors. The swirl is embossed in Sunflower. The Celebrate the occasion stamp is from the STOM set Celebration. The frame around it is from the STOM set Frames, Tags, Borders. All from CTMH. Did I tell you Tashia called last night. It was her first day of school in Homer, Alaska. She said the school had been closed because of blizzards and they had 3 feet of snow. She laughed when she said they had snow days. She said, "for pete sake Grandma, what do they think they live in Alaska, it snows here." I thought that was pretty funny, as we haven't had a snow day in twenty years. We've lots of snow but no snow days, 2 hour last start for the kids has been it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the share. Come back tomorrow, I'll try and get this posted earlier. Thanks for stopping.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment