Sunday, December 6, 2009

Scraps & Bits

We got a skift of snow last night. Not sure skift is a word, looked it up and couldn't find it. So here's my meaning: just enough snow to lightly cover the ground and make the roads a little slick. It started snowing as I was packing up the last Craft Show. Did better than the last one, but not much. I made the money this time and the girls I had for didn't sell anything. Have not gotten rid of 2 doggy blankets. I'm keeping one for my cat and sending the other to my sister -in-law for Racer. They make good covers for the couch that all animals like to lay on. Other than that I sold a jar of apple butter. I'm done for this year. No one has money to buy homemade stuff no matter how good it is. There was some beautiful glass bowls, jewerly, ceremics, embroidered shirts & towels, wreathes and food. The only thing that really went was some candy and breads. There really weren't that many people out and about. Maybe next year, I'll have to really think about it.


I told you I've been cleaning my scrap table. I decide I might as well use some of the scraps I found. So today I'm sharing my easy cards that take maybe 5 minutes to make. These I'll give to my daughter as she always needs Thank you cards for home or work. All supplies but the embellishements are CTMH. The papers are now retired. The background is about 4 inches by 4 1/4 the green strip is 1/2 inch. The diamond is a 1 inch square. See how easy. You could use any scraps you have to make this. Tomorrow I'll share another one that's super simple. As your finding out I can do lots of layers if I need to or very simple. Depends on my mood and how much time I have.
Have a great day wherever you are and come back soon.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment