Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Home Stretch

It's a new day and still have tons to do. Delivered my gift to the Eagles. Have a little more sewing, hoping the new pattern for the mask works. Made one and the eyes were funky, good thing I bought a lot of material. Have gifts to wrap and some to buy. Want to start baking some cookies and candy this week-end. Chuck even volunteered to help. He's doing cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. It'll keep him out of trouble and a big mess for me, oh well. We also volunteered to cook a turkey for the Eagles Annual Christmas Dinner. They have it open to the public for people that have no where to go. Usually serve between 100 to 150. All the food is donated and the cooking also. Tonight is there Christmas party. It's potluck, and I never know what to take. Have to figure out some gifts too. It's a fun party.


Yesterday, my class made a stab at Christmas cards, should have stayed scrapbooking. Half did a good job and the other have was bouncing off the walls. They were all pretty sugared up. Used all the cards I cut, have alot of images left over, so will be using them to finish my cards. Simple, simple cards to say the least. Here is my share for today. It pretty simple too.The background is a technique called Polished Stone, the stamp set is retired from CTMH. It is stamped with embossing ink and done with silver embossing powder. I really like how it came out. When I get brave I'll try tell you how I do some of these techniques.
Thanks for coming by and stop again real soon.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment