Friday, December 18, 2009

Me Rattling Again

It's Friday already and I feel like I'm treading water. Still working on my project. It's looking more like it's suppose to all the time, except the underware, should be skivies and mine are boxers. Starting the hood and glasses today. It will all be mailed on Tueday overnight UPS. The rest of the kids will be here Christmas morning for breakfast (our style) and games for gifts.
We still have a little snow. Been melting and thawing, not sure if it'll be a white Christmas or not.
My kids at school will be making Christmas cards today, not the ones I'm showing. Mostly decorations, trees, snowmen and Santa. Had all the pictures I took I took of them developed. Some how some of the kids got missed. Printed almost 100 pictures. Do have a list of who I need to take pictures of, will do that today while they are making cards.

Yes, I've been making cards too. Still have a few to go. I'm going to share 3 cards today. All were colored the same only put on different backgrounds. Sure makes them look different. The stamp is from I Brake for Stamps, I call it "Yo Santa". Love their stamps, some are very funny. This one is on a snowflake cuttlebug paper. All papers and inks are Close to My Heart. This one is cut out and glued on a sponged cuttlebug paper, sorry I don't know the names of these flolders and they were borrowed from my sister-in-law, Charlotte. The last one is cut out and placed on the same background as the one above, except I turned it over and colored the sunken spaces, I had to do this cause I tried to water color and made a mess. See how easy it is to hid mistakes. You wouldn't have known had I not told you. Guess I've rattled on enough for today. Have a card ready to share tomorrow. Till then, thanks for stopping by.
Bobbi

1 comment: