Monday, December 7, 2009

Let us remember those lost

Today is the Remembrance of those lost at Pearl Harbor. To few of us ever take the time to say a pray for those service men & women that were there, and also to the men and women still protecting us. I'm very proud to say I'm an American and live in a country where we can say prayers and be thankful to those that protect us. So take a minute today and say a prayer.

It's pretty cold out today. High is suppose to be about 15. Think the cold snuck up on us before the snow. The wind is blowing so it's nice that we have no snow to keep everyone shut in. This is a full week of work for me. Hope I make it, haven't worked 5 days in a row in forever. Volunteered to help at the book fair tonight. It's always fun, see people from Okanogan that I don't see any other time.

On to today's share. These are two more of my scrap cards I made the other day. All papers are CTMH and also the ribbon on one. The buckle is off a pop can. Always recycle when you can. The papers and stamp sets are all retired. It's fun to just sit down with your scraps and play, you never know what you'll come up with. Today I'll going to start writing out my Christmas cards, so my next share will probably be one of them as I don't think I have enough made.
Until tomorrow or the next day have a good one and come back soon.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment