Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Morning Card Share

Boy! Did I get with the program yesterday. Got an email reminding us about a card swap I'm in. I've been thinking this wasn't due until May, ya right, it's due Sat. that's when it needs to be there. So I'll be doing an overnight mailing. Just what I get for being the big S word. At least I now have some cards to share.
The one today is one that I have a real hard time with, as I can never decide on the colors. Usually you'd use yellow and green because you wouldn't know the gender. I used Baby Pink and Indian Corn Blue from CTMH. I random stamped with stamps from my stash. I masked the Welcome Little One and sponged with the Baby Pink ink. I used a Indian Corn Blue eyelet and hung the little block (from the Dollar Store) from pink ribbon from my stash. It is layered on Blush cardstock (CTMH). Very simple, I was afraid the yellow wouldn't show up, so went with the pink and blue. I'll have another card for you tomorrow. Have 6 to make today and they are all different.
Thanks for coming by, have a great day. If it's raining in your area get out some stamps and have some fun.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment