Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunshine Weekend

Spring is really here. I even got a little sun yeasterday, got a little red on my face. Will be brown tomorrow. Spent the day at an auction. There were 3 auctioneers and lots of stuff. Chuck bought 2 welding masks. I bought 2 earring hangers. They are really cute, got them for $5. Now maybe I can find my earrings in pairs and not have to search the jewerly box.


Todays share is a time consuming one. The technique is one I learned at a Stamp Convention a few years ago. You use painters tape to tape off areas and use a stipple brush to put on the ink. This one is done with Olive (CTMH) ink. The roses are stamped in Cranberry (CTMH) and Olive ink. I did this by using markers to color the stamp. The stamp is borrowed so I can't give credit to the company. The Thinking of You is from For Every Occasion (CTMH), stamped in Cranberry. The ribbon is from CTMH in Olive. I tried to do something different on each card. Although I did use alot of ribbon with is unusual for me.

Hope you enjoyed todays share. Come back again, I have more. Have a great day.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment