Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Share for this Swap

The sun is out again and my tulips are blooming. Yes, their late, their on the north side of the house. Next year they'll be on the south end, putting in a flower bed there. Spent yesterday trying to find some pine wood for Chuck to make surveyer stakes with. So far without much luck. More trying today.

If your looking for a wedding card, this might be the design for you. All ink, paper, stamps and embellishments are from Close to My Heart. The base of the card is white. I layered it with the pattern paper from Silhouette pack. I used Vanilla Cream cardstock to stamp the rose on, it's from a retired set called, Cherish. This is a two piece stamp. The bottom was stamped with Baby Pink and the top with Cranberry. The stem is stamped with Topiery ink. It is layered on Black and black is used for the two off squares. Love was stamped with Embossing ink and I used Red embossing powder. The brads are Vanilla Cream also. It's plain but looks nice. This was a fun swap. I'm now awaiting the return cards. I can't wait to see what other people came up with. I think I used more ribbon this swap than I've ever used before.
I really hope you've enjoyed this journey with me. Come back again and see what I'm up to. Enjoy your day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment