Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friendship share

It was beautiful again yesterday. Today is windy and looks like rain. Got all my errands done yesterday, so today I can play. Really, I have another swap to finish, so will work on that and some small books.
Here's the share for today. The patterned paper is from Close to My Heart Silhouette Level 2 paper pack. The bottom layer is Desert Sand cardstock, stamped with the For Every Occasion and Rustic Flowers in Black, all Close to My Heart. The ribbon is Organdy Black with the acrylic accent from a give away set. You can't tell from the picture but it is cut under the flowers and the Friendship Blessing is stamped on the inside. I really like how this card turned out.
Hope you enjoyed the share as this swap has one more card to share. Come back again.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment