Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sympathy Card Share

Good morning, it's going to be a beautiful day. For those that leave comments, I do read them, not sure yet how to respond on item, guess I just leave a comment too. Anyway, one comment was on some cards, Karla & I were in the same swap. There must have been quite a few in it as we didn't swap with each other. She may be in this one I'm doing now as it's with the same group. Did I tell you I love swaps. The next one is a toughy, I'll share it down the road, cause I'm still thinking about it.


Today is another share on this swap. I'm never quite sure about making Sympathy cards. They make me nervous. That may sound silly, but I not sure how to make a real serious card that I feel is appropriate. Anyway this is what I came up with. The main background is Amethyst cardstock, with Floral Impression (retired) paper, Garden Green cardstock and Amethyst cardstock. The stamp is from Faith (retired) and was embossed in gold. All cardstock and outside stamp are from Close to my Heart. The inside saying is from a stamp in my stash, is embossed in gold and says, "gentle thoughts during these difficult days". It's kind of plain but I like it. Couldn't decide if it need an embellishment or not.

I hope you enjoyed my share. If you leave a comment I'll try and answer. Thanks for looking, come back again.
Hugs,
Bobbi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobbi! To respond to a commentator just click on their name and it will take you to their blog then leave your own comment at the end of their post.
    I don't make many swaps with cards because I am a big fan of ATC's instead.
    Thanks for sharing your art Bobbi! I always read what you have to say about it....
    Karla

    ReplyDelete