Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Spring is finally here. It's official, haven't had snow for 2 weeks. I even work a short sleeve shirt yesterday, it was that warm. I'm lovin' this weather. Took a nice drive yesterday. We over Desautel pass to Coulee Dam. It's real dry down low, but green. Up higher there's lots of water and greener. They were burning some slash pile and when we came home last night the smoke was over the road for quite ways. I like wood smoke, but this was a little much. Only saw one deer.



On to the share. This card went on the scanner a little crooked. All products used are Close to my Heart. The bottom layer is Gray Wool, then Gray Flannel. The background paper is from a retired Reflection set, I can't remember the name of it. Then the Gray's again. The stamp Happy Anniversary is from Say it in Style in Gray Wool. The ribbon is Gray Wool organdy wrapped twice and tied. I like it, not sure if it's to plain or not, I think that depends on the person.

Thanks for stopping by, come back real soon.
Hugs,
Bobbi

1 comment: