Friday, April 16, 2010

A Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day in the valley today. Was 30 when I got up at 6:30 and is 50 now at 9:00. Could be quite warm by this afternoon. Between 70 and 80 would be just great, my kind of weather.

My share today is from the same swap. It's a 10 card swap, so I have a few more cards to share. This is my Get Well card. I love this stamp, it's from I Brake for Stamps - Senior Collection. The main background is Olive cardstock (CTMH), then a piece from my stash. The Mulberry paper is from some I bought at Convention years ago. Wanted it to look like a rug. She was colored with markers. Inside says, Hope you feel better soon. I think I know it looks crooked but in real life it isn't.

Hope you enjoyed todays share. Check out the I Brake for Stamps website for these stamps. They are all really cute and have names. Come back again soon.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment