Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some More Calendar Tops

Man, I have so many things going on, I'm not getting much done. I did get some of my tops done, have one more to go. Having a real hard time, it's for Sept. Should I go school or fair? Both happen here in Sept. Better get it figured out soon as the workshop is Sunday. Here are todays share. The one on the right is for June. It's base is from Giggles & Grins paper pack level 2 (retired), then Sunny Yellow cardstock. The stamp set is Summertime, stamped in black and colored with markers. It has Black Bitty Brads in the corners. The card on the left is for August. I know your thinking what up with this idea. Well, in August we have the Stampede and Suicide Race so I thought of this. The stamp set is Cowboy Silhouette (retired). The base is Black cardstock with a piece of Sasparilla paper from the level 2 pack. The brads are in pewter. Sponging is done in Barn Red ink. Bottom one's base is from the Star Dust bulk paper pack. The white is on Moonstruck cardstock. The stamp set is Beauty of Christmas (retired), but one of my favorites. The trees are covered in Fun Flock for snow. The white is sponged with Topiary ink. The ribbon is grosgrain in Moonstruck. This is for Dec. All the above products are from Close to My Heart.

I hope you liked these. I enjoyed doing them and am very excited for the girls to do their calendars. I hope they like them too. They usually tweek them in some way to make them their own, which is great. Until next time.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment