Monday, February 22, 2010

Card 2 of Swap

It's sun shine again today. I love it, spring and fall are my favorite seasons. Not to hot and not to cold. Had a great time yesterday. Had 11 ladies for the Event Calendar Workshop. Took us 4 hours to do everything. I kinda of screwed up and gave them the work info on one top, so said I'd make them one. Not sure what I was thinking. Had 3 tables and then rotated the months. Anyway they got them done. Some had a real twist on them. None looked exactly the same.


The card today is from the things I got in the mail. It's a fun card. The main background is the one I had to work with, it's a Happy Birthday Cuttle Bug folder, colored in yellow. I then layered Sunny Yellow cardstock (CTMH). The buttons are sewn on with yellow silk thread to the rick rack. These were both in the envelope. The stamp is Februarys Stamp of the Month Piece of Cake (CTMH). I colored it with markers . The saying is from the same stamp set. The inside says Happy Birthday. Today I need to make some cards for a different swap so I'll share it tomorrow.
Not much else happening in our world today. Chuck is working on rebuilding a portable bar for the Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation for Sat. I'm puttering with what I have left to do, ice chests and ice. Then I'm off to school.
Have a wonderful day, come back soon.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment