Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Calendar Pixs

Sorry about missing yesterday, but was super busy. My body is feeling it today. Made twice baked potatoes yesterday morning for the dinner last night. Took about 3 1/2 hours. Then went back and did the meat (pork loin). Everything came out wonderful. Had a dessert auction after dinner. We bought a Black Forest something and it was to die for. Had dark chocolate cake, a pudding with layers of pie cherry filling in between then whip cream and chocolate shavings on top. Probably 9 million calories, but totally worth it.

Today is 4 more of the calendar months. I not going in order if you didn't notice. I'm also not using alot of new stamp sets and paper. I buy papers and never know what to do with them so I have a pretty good stash. I love these stamp sets and have bought some new ones but styles change and the new ones I have aren't quiet for months, except the hearts I used. Two of these next 4 are not retired and they've become some of my favorites. If you are die hard stamper you have your favorites and the ones you buy are something you'll use forever. When I started with Close to My Heart all their stamps were wood. I bought a ton cause I loved the imprints. Then they went to acrylic on some of the sets I had and I thought, I've got these why buy more of the same they still work great so I bought new ones and kept the old. So some of these images are done with wooden stamps. The snowman is for January. It's from Magical Season and stamped in black and colored with black, twilight and brown. There is glitter on the body and flakes around it. The base paper is from the Aspen level 2 packet. The big punch is from Marvy and done with Desert Sand cardstock. 2. Is for May, the flower is done in two step stamping in Blush & Tulip ink. The stamp set is Friendships Blessing. The sponging is done with Garden Green. The base paper is from the Floral paper pack level 2 on Garden Green cardstock. 3. Is Cranberry ink distress on White cardstock. The blue with stars is from a very old paper pack. The firecracker is from Snap, Crackle, Pop, a retired set. It's stamped in Black & Cranberry. The spark is stamped in Sunflower and glitter was added. This is for July. 4. Is done on Enchanted paper pack in bulk. The scarcrow, pumpkin & crow were stamped on scraps and colored with markers. This stamp set is one of my old wood ones called Hey There, it came out in acrylic and is now retired. I hope you are enjoying these and come back to see the rest. The class is next Sunday. Sure hope I get some inspiration for the rest of them.
Till next time,
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment