Sunday, April 3, 2011

The start of the Alphabet Swap

I have joined an Alphabet swap. Each card must have something stamped on the front starting with the letter. Today's is A. Now think of the things that start with A. Of course if you live in North Central Washington the first thing that comes to mind is Apples. There used to be one right behind it, until they pulled it for houses. Now it's just a field. Off tract again. The card for today is an apple. The base is white, layered with Olive, then Chocolate cardstock. The words "Garden of Delight" are embossed with Olive embossing powder. The image was colored with markers. The mulberry paper is from my stash. All the other products are from Close to My Heart.


I've tried to upload the newest Idea Book on my page but for some reason it won't upload. If you like one let me know. They are now coming out with on 2 a year. The next one will come out in July with Summer, Fall and Winter stamps. All the items will stay on sale until the end of the year.


Since I'm on vacation this week and home, I'll try and get the B and C uploaded. I'm starting my work on D now. I also have some small books to upload, these are real cool.

Until then take care and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment