Monday, April 4, 2011

Letter B

Hi again,
Today is the B day. The background for this card is called "distressed ink". You take the ink pads and drag them across the paper. The little bear is stamped on cork, cut out and layed on New England Ivy cardstock. The stamps and inks used are CTMH, the white background is from Walmart. The ribbon is from my stash. This was a fun, easy card to make. Sometimes it helps if you don't think to much.


I haven't quite got my C card put together. The swap was mailed but I always make an extra card for me. I have boxes of cards I'm finding. Spent most of the day trying to organize my space. Now if you saw it you'd laugh. Someday I'll post a picture, but I must warn you there is no paint on the walls only plaster board. I had to move everything out to do that and said I'd paint around it when the time came. Guess what the time hasn't come yet. It will one of these days.


I was down at my sister-in-laws when my brother was sick. She's addicted like I am to stamping and scrapping. I really thought I had a lot of stuff, but she beats me all to heck. She has the big Cricut, which I don't have, not even the small one. Then she has all these folders for the Big Shot and Cuttlebug. I have a drawer full but she has a big box, and I mean big. Guess I don't need to buy when I can borrow. My other sister-in-law and daughter-in-law were with me. They couldn't believe how much fun we could have at her house. So it's been decided when they all come back for a visit we're doing an all nighter at her house. No little kids, just us big kids. Hopefully that'll happen on Mother's Day weekend, but we'll have to wait and see.


Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment