Friday, April 15, 2011

Letter C

I tried this the other day and it wouldn't let me put a picture in. So today I'm trying again. This card was done fast. I was late getting my swap out. My sister picked the colors and the flower stamps. Everything is CTMH. The back ground is from TJ Junkies and called Millfoil. It is suppose to be done with circles and small black flowers ( I'll one kinda like it's suppose to be later). For the letter C, I could have used cat, cookie, cook but I took the easy way and used cupcakes.

I must say the colors are way out of the box for me. The squares are stamped in Juniper and Twilight. The large flower is stamped in Honey and the small flower in Sunset. The stamp sets are all retired. The cupcakes are colored with Petal (the light) and Gypsy (dark). The red you see is Tulip. The scalloped paper is Sunset and the ribbon Honey. The next time you make a card use different colors than you normally would. Try working outside your box, you never know you may end up loving the color combo's you pick.


My next share will be a background swap I was in. This will really give you something to think about. One of the cards I'll show is on the Midwest Stamps page on Yahoo this week. Take a peek and come back and see what I have to say about it.

Till then happy stamping or whatever crafty thing your doing. Thanks for stopping. Till next time.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment