Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

It's Trick or Treat Day, wonder if we'll get any treaters. I used to love it when we lived in town and I could decorate and have the little guys come. It's been almost 30 years since I moved to the sticks, now town is coming to us. The only ones that Trick or Treat us are the great nephew and grandson. We have a neighbor girl now wonder if she'll make her way over or if she's to old for that.



Here's my card for today. Made this for my card making buddy, Yara. We do a one on one swap, with different people, she was my person this month. The layers are a stripped designer paper from one of my old discontinued packs. Then is Smokey Plum and Sunflower. Everything on this card is Close to My Heart. The stamp is from a set called Thriller, it was last years September Stamp of the Month. I stamped in embossing ink and used black embossing powder on him and the words. The brads at the top are black also. The words say "Happy Hauntings!". The whole set is scrolly, very cute. I got it on the scanner a little crooked. Cute, easy card.


Chuck and I did up 20 apple pie fillings during the Seahawk game yesterday. It kept him from throwing something at the tv. Not sure why he keeps picking them to win. The one time he didn't they won. Just glad we got the apples done. Now I need to pick some to eat. They are so good, their called Honey Crisp, you can't find a juicier apple.

Until later, no tricking tonight, just hand out goodies and enjoy the little kids in their costumes.

Hugs,

Bobbi

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun, Bobbi! It reminds me of Tim Burton's 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete