Saturday, October 29, 2011

Card # 5

And a nice frosty morning to you all. It's a balmy 26 degrees outside. I'm so glad the furnace works. Fall looks to be here to stay, with no Indian Summer. The weather is crazy here, you go from one extreme to the other. Hot, hot to cold, cold.

I really like this card and it was super easy to do. Here's the image. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the prairie. Wagons are brown, right? So I colored it with 2 browns, Chocolate & Desert Sand. The grass was done in Topiery. All CTMH marker colors. I then cut it out by hand, the spokes had to be cut with a cutting knife. Let me tell you that wasn't easy. The background is all done with a sponge. There's purple, pink, orange, blue and green all sponged on. The layering is Topiery, then Chocolate. In the corner are Chocolate brown brads. I think it's pretty cool, probably could have used some yellow in the green to make it look more like the prairie.


Today is going to be a short post. Have to help Chuck finish up his project for Patty. I'll post pictures on facebook of what he's been making as soon as this ones finished. He's done a beautiful job. They go to her shop this morning to be set up.


Until tomorrow, keep warm and have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment