Friday, October 28, 2011

Card #4

Kind of dreary out today. Good day to stay in and do some baking. I have a recipe I want to try for Jalapeneo Bread. Hope it turns out as good as it sounds. Have a bunch of apples to peel and slice for pies too. Also need to defrost the fridge. Maybe I'll get one or two of them done, but not if I stay on the computer.



Here's todays image. It reminds me of the 70's, with all the hair and ribbons. Kind of think she and the cat look alike. The card I did is done on Pear cardstock (CTMH). It's a tri-fold card. I had to practice of course, a couple times to get it figured out. It really isn't hard to do, just to figure out the folds. You need to have a cutting knife for the center part. The picture was colored with markers. This is a picture of it open. It's about 8 inches long. You can see the fold lines. I random stamp the cardstock with leaves to match the ones in the image. It had to be stamped on both sides of where the image is. I put a friends stamp on the back. (Can't find the stamp set right now to let you know what it is). The last picture is of the folded card. It will fit in a regular card envelope. It will also stand by it's self. Instead of an image you could put a small school picture in and decorate it as a gift.


This is my big share for today. It's back to work on Monday, so have some shopping to do today to get ready. If anyone has any great ideas for classes for the kido's send me a comment. We've done Ocean Life, Bugs and Planets. Have a class on Dinosaurs this next go round, but need some more. The kids always fill the cooking class.


Until the marrow. Take care and enjoy your day.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment